June 30th at 3pm|
Reinvent Tourism Session #5: What's Next?
Every month Reinvent Tourism members meet to share ideas, support each other and celebrate new members and initiatives.
Time & Location
June 30th at 3pm
About the Event
Every month Reinvent Tourism members meet to share ideas, support each other and celebrate new members and initiatives. Green, social, cultural and citizen initiatives, hotels, tour operators, municipalities, museums, universities/colleges, artists, engaged individuals and many others. Everybody is welcome to join!
This session is online. We will have a couple of short, powerful presentations to get these great ideas into the world and help them grow. Feel free to share this invitation with other people that might be interested to join.
During the session we will have the following guest speakers:
- Arnold from Amsterdam Visitor Marketing is going to introduce The Great Amsterdam Citizenship Contract
- Dominique from Nomadic Existence is going to present The Happy Tourist
- Sanne from I Like Local will talk about their ambitions concerning sustainability and authenticity
- Carla is intern at Reinvent Tourism and she will present the pilot Pay with a Good Deed
- Wiebe, director at Henri Willig will tell us about their vision and concrete steps towards sustainability