Fashion Forward: Take a step towards a sustainable fashion future by Fashion for Good
Time & Location
About the Event
The Fashion for Good Museum offers a tours for you to learn about the importance of the choices you make in your daily lives. Their museum is dedicated to take a step towards a sustainable fashion journey and teach you about new innovations. They will also give you some tips on your own wardrobe and how to shop more sustainably in Amsterdam.
During the one-hour interactive tour, you will:
- be personally guided through the 3 floors of our historic Amsterdam building, where you'll dive deeper into the past, present and future of sustainable fashion innovation.
- see the exhibitions up close, learn about materials, techniques and processes, with plenty of room for questions along the way.
- explore our Good Shop where you can find sustainable clothing, books, and accessories
- visit our Design Studio, where you can design and print your own Cradle-to-Cradle t-shirt
- build a personalised action plan with steps you can take towards a more sustainable fashion future.
Check out more information on https://fashionforgood.com/
Zoom link for the event
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88233668491?pwd=RjdyN3VTNjJQeVU5b2dCLzFYUEEwdz09 Meeting ID: 882 3366 8491 Passcode: 075605